Naracoorte Lucindale Council

PRINT PAGE
GO BACK

History

The Naracoorte Lucindale Council was formed in 1998 when the Distirct Council of Naracoorte, Naracoorte Corporation and the Lucindale District Council came together as the Naracoorte Lucindale Council.

Following are the links to the history of the Naracoorte Lucindale Council.

History of Naracoorte CLICK HERE
History of District Council of Naracoorte CLICK HERE
History of Lucindale CLICK HERE
 

To find out more about the history of the District a visit to Naracoorte's Sheeps Back Museum and Lucindale's Historical Society are recommended.  The Naracoorte Public Library also has a collection of historical documents.

 

 

 

 

Naracoorte Lucindale Council
Degaris Place (PO Box 555)
Naracoortem SA 5271
Tel: (08) 8760 1100
Facsimile: (08) 8762 3129